|Instruction for Filling Online Registration Form Class XI (2013-14)|
1. Only Online Registrations will be accepted. Please prepare a Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque of Rs. 800/- for outsiders and Rs 400/- for existing students (in favour of ‘Delhi Public School, Dhanbad’ ) before filling online registration form in case you wish to submit the form by courier/post. If you plan to submit your application at the school counter you can deposit cash.
2. Please submit only one registration form per applicant. Duplicate Registrations will be rejected.
3. Complete all entries in Capital Letters (BLOCK LETTERS) only.
4. Parents should fill the Form online and take a print out of the form after filling the form and submit it at the school counter along with the Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque, Photographs (taken within last three months) of Applicant, Parents, Local Guardian and other documents as opted in the registration form. (Please retain a photocopy of the print out of application form for future reference).
5. Application fee of Rs.800/- 400/-must be paid in full by a Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque (drawn in favour of “Delhi Public School, Dhanbad ”, payable at Dhanbad) or a cash deposit in school bank counter. Candidate should write their Registration ID, name, address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque in case they are remitting by the same. Please note that the fee paid by any other mode is not acceptable.
6. Application Fees are non-refundable / non-transferable.
7. All applications should be in prescribed format with System Generated Registration ID and photographs printed / attached.
8. Printout of Online Registration Form should reach the school from the date of registration along with the relevant documents and Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque in an envelope (A4 size) through courier/speed post only to Delhi Public School, P.O.- ISM, Dhanbad, Jharkhand-826004, India. Last date of submission of print out of online registration form is 18th March 2013.
9. Print out of the filled in registration form (in A4 Portrait Size) along with the Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque / Cash and other documents will also be accepted at the Bank counter of the school.
10. To get print out of the Registration From, applicants are required to login and fill all the details;
Registration Procedure :
Step-3 : This will enable you to get a print out of the filled in Registration Form with System Generated Registration Number. Take a print out and submit at the Bank Counter along with related documents or send through courier/speed post only to Delhi Public School, P.O.- ISM, Dhanbad, Jharkhand-826004, India.
11. Receipt will be available online which can be viewed and printed after logging in with the same LoginID and password as used in online application form (subject to verification of the receipt of registration form and application fee).
13. No applications through courier/speed post/ hand delivery will be entertained after 18th March 2013.
14. The Aggregate Marks and Marks / Grades obtained in different subjects in the Online Registration Form relates to Pre-Board Examination conducted in the School currently studying in.
16. Please take a print out of the board marks submitted online (ICSE/CBSE/State and Other Boards) and submit it along with a copy of Board Result within Three Days / 72 Hrs of CBSE Class X result declaration.
17. Please quote the Registration ID for further correspondence and retain the same along with LoginID and Password for printouts of registration form when required.
Disclaimer: The management reserves the right to add, alter, amend or cancel any of the rules, procedures prevailing at any time which will be binding on the parents / guardian and students.
Guests OnlineWe have 1 guest online
Total visits since Nov'10